- Providing full coverage yet still being lightweight
- Skin feels supple and comfortable
- Conceals imperfections and residual marks
- Complexion looks even, smooth and matte for 16 hours
- Leaves the skin looking clearer
- Recommended by dermatologists & used by makeup artists
- Non-comedogenic, paraben free and hypoallergenic
Vichy Dermablend Fluid 3D Correction 55 Bronze 30 ml
Introducing Vichy Dermablend [3D CORRECTION], a corrective high-coverage foundation that smooths the skin’s surface and minimises the appearance of 3D concerns.
Just one application is enough to turn spot-prone skin into a smoother, more even, “ready to face the world” complexion. The complexion looks natural, smooth and matte for up to 16 hours. SPF25
• A Fresh Texture! Emulsifier-free, this formula feels water fresh when it meets the skin, cooling it down until it dries
• A Super-Matte Finish! Upon application, the Alliagel™ formula leaves a fine, soft, velvety veil on the skin
• A peach-like skin feel that lasts from dawn till dusk thanks to its oil-free benefit and mineral pigment selection.
• A Bare Skin Feel! All the perfecting effects of layering in one single product.
Directions Of Use:
- Pick up a small amount of Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] with a makeup brush or your fingers
- Apply a little product on the most pigmented concerns. Dab it on to melt it into the skin. Repeat if your concerns are still visible
- With a large brush or your fingers, smooth down and blend the foundation outwards for a seamless, natural looking finish
- Do not apply to an unhealed wound
Aqua/Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Eperua Falcata Bark Extract, Dextrin, Polysorbate 60
Share With Your Friends and Family
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.