, ,

SEPHORA Firming Sleeping Cream Firming And Revitalizing


Firming sleeping cream (50 ml)

Formulated with 95% natural origin ingredients, the firming sleeping cream from SEPHORA COLLECTION contains fruits acid and natural peptides. It nourishes, softens and protects skin. Its rich and pleasant texture hydrates and nourishes skin without leaving a greasy film. Skin appears revitalized, smoother and complexion looks brighter.


Super ingredients
Natural fruits acid (AHAs) from lemon and orange : known to exfoliate and smooth skin. Natural peptides from marine algae: known to tighten skin.

Good for your skin
95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 5% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
Clinically proven tolerance.
Formulated without animal-based raw materials.

Eco-design packaging This jar is made of 65% plastic from sugar cane residue, the cardboard comes from a sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.

Made in France
This product is made in France by a company with 160 employees, which limits its environmental impact thanks to the use of LED lighting and gradual fitting of solar panels.

Apply every morning and evening to whole of clean, dry face and neck.

Brand Filter


Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

There are no reviews yet.