What it Does:
Take your nude infatuation to new heights with this naughty re-imagination of our bestselling New Nude palette. 18 delicious shades in 5 ultra-wearable textures have been harmoniously curated to (un) dress your eyes and empower you to be your most fierce and confident self. Layer up your look for after-dark smoulder with 8 velvety-soft, pigmented mattes, 5 high-shine, buttery metallics, 3 luxe, multi-reflective shimmer marble creams, and 1 mesmerizing matte marble cream for a hypnotic finish and 1 never-seen-before shimmering gloss hybrid with encapsulated bronze and berry pearls to take your playtime to the next level. Whether you’re slaying the day or night, cast the rule book aside and take your lids from nice to naughty with the swipe of a brush.
What else you need to know:
· For deeper shades: Blend is your friend. Brushes are super important to get a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid. Not all deep shades have to be bold and graphic; blend out the deep mattes with a fluffy brush to give definition and shape to the eyes for a more low key look.
· For soft daytime looks: Build a light base using matte shades, adding shimmer across the lid using your finger, a flat brush or a sponge applicator.
· Don’t forget your lower lash line: The metallics and pearl gloss hybrid can also be used to contour the lower lash line or add to inner corners for a soft highlight that opens up the eyes.
1. Build your base with the matte cream marble and matte powder shadows.
2. Pick up metallics and cream shimmer marbles with a brush in small circular motions, then apply on lids for an illuminating finish. Build an extra layer using your fingers or a sponge brush for a high-shine foil effect.
3. For a soft, pearlescent glow, apply the pearl gloss hybrid to bare lids using your finger or a flat brush.