What it does:
The innovative Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Shadows bring versatile color and finish combinations that create must-have looks within one swipe. Designed to be layered or used on their own, the dual-ended Matte & Metal Melted Shadows deliver rich pigmentation, intense shimmer, blendability and longevity – the shadows stay in place for up to 12 hours!
The velvety-soft matte shadows bring a richly saturated color pigment that is both easy to blend and build by finger or using a brush. The powder finish holds oil absorbing properties that help keep the product in place longer without creasing or fading.
The metal shadows bring quick-dry properties to a high-class glitter formula ensuring a smudge-proof, shiny and sparkling finish. Lightweight and easy to apply, the paintbrush-like applicator allows for precise application to control the glitter intensity and is perfect for liner looks. The metallic formula dries down smoothly to ensure your eyeshadow look is fit for whatever fun you get up to!
• Apply product on centre of lid, then blend out with finger, or brush to work on the edges and blend into crease
• Can be used as a liner, either by using edge of the doe-foot, or by swiping the formula on back of hand and picking up with liner brush of choice
• Can be used with powder eyeshadows layered on top.
• Use paintbrush-like applicator to apply as a glitter eyeliner, or all over lid to deliver optimal pigment.
• For a shimmer effect, blend the formula with a brush or finger to diffuse glitters.
• Use as a glitter topper over the matte formula or over any powder shadow
• Create a shimmery cut crease or highlight the inner corner of the eyes using the applicator.
What else you need to know:
• Carefully crafted, the shadows are smudge-proof and waterproof with lasting color pigment for up to 12 hours.
Taking inspiration from the “gliteratti”for the shade names, Huda has named each shadow after the glamourous lives of fashionable A-listers. The Matte & Metal Melted Shadows make it easy to live your best, most glamourous life, every day, and therefore be part of the “Glamouratti”. The new shades play on the different scenarios that glamourous, successful women get up to in their spare time – whether it’s sipping pink champagne in a bath tub, or cruising in your convertible with your girls, with double-pump lattes in hand.