What it does:
Staying put for up to 48 hours, the liquid liner formula glides smoothly and quickly dries to a black matte finish.
The brush tip delivers the perfect distribution of formula and ultimate precision
The unique pencil formula stays put for up to 8 hours and offers the perfect balance between a creamy, easy-glide and structured application, giving you enough playtime and precision to complete your look.
Now you can create any look imaginable on every eye shape, from a thin line to a bold, dramatic stroke.
1. Open the liquid side of the liner and wipe off any excess formula from the brush
2. Start from the outer corner of your eye begin to create your wing, working inwards towards the center of your lid
3. Complete the line starting from the inner corner of your eye, connecting the two lines at the center of the lid filling in any negative space
4. Allow to dry for approximately 60 seconds, depending on how thick your line is. The thicker your liner is, the longer it will take to dry
1. Complete your look or apply along your lash and/or waterline for extra drama
2. We gave it some playtime so you can experiment with your look before the formula sets
How to remove Life Liner Using Huda Beauty Makeup Remover Balm:
1. Apply a dime-sized amount to eyelids and gently massage to dissolve our Life Liner formula
2. Rinse with warm water and wipe away any access formula
Tip: You can also remove with a waterproof or strong performing oil-based eye makeup remover. Soaking a cotton pad in makeup remover, apply on the eyes massaging gently to break up the formula