What else you need to know:
“For me, lashes are the epitome of femininity, which is why I became obsessed with fake lashes since mine are so short and sparse! Finally, I have a mascara that gives me the confidence to go falsie-free when I want” –Huda Kattan
Clinical and Consumer tested:
• Ophthalmologically tested
• Suitable for contact lens wearers
• Suitable for sensitive eyes
Consumer Research Results:
Based on an independent panel test of 22 women using the “Volume” mascara followed by “Curl & Length” mascara.
• 100% of people agreed their lashes looked fuller and multiplied.
• 100% of people agreed these mascaras gave their lashes extreme curl and extreme length.
• 100% of people agreed they had an instant lash extension effect.
• 100% of people agreed that the mascara looked very intense black on their lashes.
• 86% of people agreed their lashes appeared lifted.
• 95% of people agreed their lashes appeared separated and defined.
• 95% of people agreed their eyes looked wider, lashes fanned, awake, sexier and seductive.
How to use:
Although each side can be used independently, best results are achieved when combining both formulas.
• Build volume first using the “Volume” side. Layer until desired result is achieved.
• Adding a few coats of the “Curl & Length” side for extended drama.
• For best results, apply both layers before the product dries on your lashes.
• Coat your bottom lashes with “Curl & Length” for a natural and fluttery look.
Use the “Volume” side first before layering on the “Curl & Length” side for the ultimate lashes!
There are no reviews yet.